Monday 13 July 2015

Deedee's DOM

This month Deedee's Digi of the month is an ice cream truck and some bear customers! I went to town with it this time having a go at another pop-up card.

Materials used:SAM_1792(watermarked)
Deedee's Digis Set - Ice cream truck
It's a happy kind of day acrylic stamp
blending card
A5 white card blank
A5 printer card
red card
grey card
bright yellow card
pale green card
blue designer paper
orange designer paper
Copic pens
Stampendous pop-up die set
circle die set
scalloped circle punch
Die'sire Nouveau Stamping Frame die


Method:
I printed out my main image, the two bears and the sentiment at the size I wanted and coloured them in with the Copics. I trimmed the ice cream truck image to size, matted and layered it onto red and grey card and attached it to the card front. Using black ink I stamped the sentiment in the top left corner. I fussy cut the two bears and cut out the sentiment with a circle die. I made a scalloped edged mat from the yellow card using the punch.

SAM_1793(watermarked)Using the printer card and the pop-up die I cut the tabs out twice to attached my bears on. I covered the top half with blue paper (to resemble sky) and the bottom half with orange floral paper (for the ground) and stuck it all on the inside of the card. I shaped the bears slightly by hand and attached them to the tabs inside the card. I attached the sentiment in between the bears (I had sunshine in mind when I did it!). Finally I die cut the nouveau stamping frame from the green card for the sender to write their greeting on.

Thank you for popping by. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:
Digi Galore Challenge July - Summery/Bright
Give a crafter a cookie challenge #22
Digitally Sweet - Anything goes
Stamping Sensations July Challenge - Feature a Creature
Not Just Cards Challenge 22 July

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! The bears are just adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful pop up card Pippa. LOVE the bears xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card inside and out. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Not Just Cards this time. Good luck!
    DT Lynda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete