Dragons Lair Designs - Definitions: Happy Themed
Dapper Gentleman, Ticket Stub and Greating stamps from a set free with Creative Stamping Magazine
White 15cm square card blank
Archival Sepia ink pad
Distress ink pads - Old Paper, Vintage Photo, Tea Dye
Having printed out the background paper and the Fun tag from the Definitions Kit I cut it to size and then stamped the man on using Sepia ink. I coloured him with Polychromo pencils.
I made up the ticket pocket and ticket stubs from snippets of white card and used the distress inks to age them. I made up the pocket, folding it in halves and sticking the sides together before adding the tab and attaching to the front of the card.
The main panel is matted on black card and the edges of the card blank have been distressed to match the tickets and pockets.
A growing number of people have started sending cinema vouchers as presents so I designed this card with that in mind. I did not have a voucher so I wrote a 'pledge of a film of your choice' on the back of one of the tickets.
There is still time to enter the current Head to Head Challenge at Dragons Lair so why not hop over and have a look. There are a lot of other fun challenges going on, both on the Facebook page and on the website. I have put all the links in below.
- Dragons Lair Designs Online Shop (http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/)
- Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/636646656454888/)
- Dragons Lair Designs Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/Dragons-Lair-Designs-443643142441261/)
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog (http://stampingdragondesigns.blogspot.co.uk/)
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog (http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.ie/)
- Janette Padley - Designer on craftsUprint (http://www.craftsuprint.com/janette-padley/)
- Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Shop (https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/dragonslairdesignz)
- Dragons Lair Designs Crafts Group - selling buttons and bits and bobs (https://www.facebook.com/groups/dragonslaircrafts/)
Thanks for dropping in. Take care.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Dragons Lair Designs Head to Head (on Facebook)
Glitter and Sparkle #180 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #167 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #30 - Anything Goes
Robyns Fetish #308 - Square or Rectangle Cards
Addicted to Stamps #122 - Any Shape
That Craft Place #6 - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart #104 - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion #304 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #30 - March
Where The HeART Is #7 - Easter/Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner #7 - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew #9 - CAS
Lemon Shortbread #11 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes