For this month's new release I got the chance to work with a sweet 'parent's to be' image.
X-Press It card
A6 top fold card blank
alcohol inks in green/blues and yellow
skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
girl's hair - E53, E43, E57
boy's hair - E42, E43, E47, E49
girl's shirt - Y17, Y38, YR68
girl's skirt - C3, C5, C7, C9
boy's shirt - BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78, BV29 C0, C1, C3
boy's jeans - B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
teddy - R81, R83, R85, R89
The background paper was made using alcohol inks on glossy card. I put random blobs of three inks all over the card an then used a felt pad and plain alcohol ink to dab it about. I was not happy with the first result so I dotted some more ink on and also some of the blending ink and let it dry. Finally I loaded my pad up with the yellow ink and some blending ink and gently wiped it over the card from top to bottom over the whole area. I wanted to do something a bit different from the traditional pinks, blues or yellows of baby cards!
Do take a look at what the rest of the team have done with other images in the release and maybe even have a go at the challenge. The links are here:
Thanks for dropping by. Take care.