Tuesday 22 March 2016

Bowing out.

This is my last post as a Guest Designer for Imagine That digis by Kris. I have loved being a small part of her team and, no doubt, her designs will continue to pop up on my blog now and then. For my final sample I have gone for a very simple card.

Materials used: SAM_2650(watermarked)
Imagine That digis by Kris - Psalm 91
Imagine That digis by Kris - Thoughts and Prayers
X-Press It blending card
Copics
Copic multiliner black pen
A5 white card blank
printer paper


The image and the sentiment are printed on the X-Press It card and coloured with Copics. I drew in the frame freehand with the black pen then used a grey Copic to put in a shadow to make it look raised.

Before sticking my topper to the front of the card I ran a black Copic around the edges. The topper had been trimmed slightly smaller than the base card so that the black inking made a frame for it.
SAM_2652(watermarked)

I used the pre coloured image and a sentiment from the Thoughts and Prayers set to make an insert.

Now the eagle-eyed among you may have noticed the slight error! I got so carried away colouring that I forgot to look at the precoloured image for reference which means the image on the insert is different from that on the front!

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
2 Creative Chicks #8 - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft #16 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore March - Make a Card
Just Keep On Creating March - Anything Goes
Sisters of Craft March - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place March - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude #13 - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart #104 - Anything Goes 


 

5 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card Pippa, and I've certainly enjoyed having you as our Guest this quarter!! :) Such a lovely lady you are and talented too. :) I wish you well in your move and wedding coming up - lots going on this summer. Take care and will see you around!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Thank you for sharing at 2 Creative Chicks. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, I love the simplicity and yet it's such a striking image.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely, even the insert looks special. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT.

    ReplyDelete