Monday 27 July 2015

Give a Crafter a Cookie

I may just be able to sneak in a couple of challenge entries before we go away. Fortunately the image for the Art By Miran progressive challenge will also fit the Give a Crafter a Cookie challenge. It's so much easier when you can combine challenges!

Materials used:SAM_1812(watermarked)
Art By Miran - Digi Girl 226 (only available from Facebook page)
stamping card
lilac and purple card
white A5 card blank
Britannia flower dies and leaves die
Shimmer White paper
Copic pens
gems
acrylic happy birthday stamp
black archival ink pad


Method:
I printed out the image and coloured it in with the Copic pens then trimmed it to size and matted and layered it onto the lilac and purple card leaving a narrow border each time. I attached my topper to the card front.

Using the dies and the shimmer white paper I cut out five flowers and three leaf sprigs. I used copics to colour them before making them up into flowers and attaching them to my card base. I stamped the sentiment on the front with black archival ink and finally added a gem to the centre of each flower.

This is july16the inspiration picture for the Give a Crafter a Cookie challenge. I picked out fairy, butterfly and flowers to inspire my entry and also the pink and purple (though a lighter shade).

Thank you for dropping by. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:
Art By Miran Facebook Progressive Challenge
Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge #23
Art By Miran Progressive Challenge
Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges #140 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, fabulous coloring. Like the way it's matted & placed on the card base, and the dimensional corner flowers really pop too. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete