Friday 17 July 2015

Catch the Bug #6

Almost there! The sixth challenge in the series is Oldie but Goody with a photo inspiration. Being a new comer to Catch the bug challenges I am not certain what an oldie but goodie is, but I do recognise a snowman when I see one! Having made cards up to now I decided to go with something a bit different and made a gift tag. I hope the image I chose is an oldie, it is certainly a goodie.

MaterialsSAM_1805(watermarked) used:
Bugaboo stamps - Snowman Block
white stamping card
Copic pens
silver metallic pen
Wink of Stella - clear
snippet of green Christmas ribbon
silver eylet


Method:
I printed out two copies of the image and coloured them in with the Copics and the silver pen. I added the Wink of Stella to the silver frame for a little more sparkle. I fussy cut one whole image and just the snowman from the other image. The whole image was glued to some thicker white card and cut out with a small border around it. I put a silver eyelet in the top and threaded through some green ribbon. Finally I attached the second snowman over the top with 3d foam pads.

So six down and one to go. I think I may just make it if the time difference works in my favour! I always get so confused about what the different time zones are compared to the Uk but I think I still have until tomorrow mid-day to finish the last one. As it is getting late here now I may not manage to start it until the morning so it is going to be tight timing. Still I am going to give it a shot, fingers crossed!

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my tag into:
Catch the Bug CIJ – Thursday – Photo Challenge
Pennys challenge 236 - Anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #28: Christmas in July
Morgan's Artworld Challenge #3 Christmas in July

5 comments:

  1. Adorable tag! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner's Christmas in July challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa CT Morgan's ArtWorld

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and fun tag.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn aka Lynnpenguin1 August 2015 at 12:13

    Lovely creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Morgan's Artworld Christmas in July Challenge. Good luck.
    Lynn, Morgan's Artworld Creative Team Member

    ReplyDelete