Wednesday 8 July 2015

Where did the days go?

I have just realised it is over a week since I last posted. I'd love to say that I have lots of projects finished and ready to share with you but that would not be quite true.  I do have a lot of projects but most of them are still in my head and the ones I have started are not ready to share!

I do have one thing I can share. I have been working on Create and Learn  Classes from Kit and Clowder. It sends me way out of my comfort zone for both the pencils and the markers but I am enjoying the challenge. My final pieces are no where near perfect but I do learn so much just giving them a go. So in the absence of any actual finished projects here are some pictures of the images I have been working on.

SAM_1782(watermared) SAM_1759(watermarked)

Both of these have been coloured with Polychromos.

If you are looking to learn more about colouring or improve your skills, have a look at the Kit and Clowder site. Alyce Keegan runs the 'company' and is a fantastic teacher. The advantage of doing a paid for course is that you get all the wonderful tips and help with feedback on your work. You can either go for a large techniques class or a smaller project class.

Thanks for dropping in. Hopefully there will be a finished project to tell you about over the weekend. Take care.

Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment