Wednesday 15 July 2015

Catch the Bug #2

Here we go with the second challenge at Catch the Bug. This time there is a sketch to follow. I have never attempted a sketch before and, to be honest, found it quite difficult. I have ended up with a very white card in the process!

Materials used:SAM_1797(watermarked)
Bugaboo stamps - Let it snow tag
stamping card
Crafter's Companion Snowflake Flutter embossing folder
snowflake die
circle die
Centura pearl card stock from stash
Copic pens
purple gift wrapping ribbon
Papermania stick on pearls


Method:
I printed out two copies of my image at the size I needed and coloured them in with Copics. I used the circle die to cut out one image and fussy cut the snowman from the second image. I used the embossing folder to emboss a piece of Centura Pearl card stock and trimmed it to size. From the trimmed off piece I cut two snowflakes. I attached my embossed panel, the main image and the snowflakes to an A5 white card blank. I used attached a piece of purple gift wrapping ribbon to the snowman's hat and stuck some pearls along it. I then attached the snowman to the main image using 3d glue gel.

I apologise for the poor quality of the photo, the card is white not pink!

I did warn you about multiple postings (3 today!) but I am sure that after Friday Iwill all go back to my usual intermittent routine! Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:
Catch the Bug Christmas in July – Sunday – Day 2- Sketch Challenge!
Polkadoodles Challenge Week 27 - Add Some Embossing...
The Paper Shelter Challenge 212 - Use some circles

2 comments:

  1. I love snowmen. This card is just too cute with the snowman in the circle. Thanks for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter where the topic this week is "Circles". Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. stephanie Serrano16 July 2015 at 17:57

    So adorable, thanks for playing in our CIJ week of challenges at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete