Saturday 18 July 2015

Catch the Bug #7

Well I made it, the last challenge! It's Freebie Friday with a present, you pick a present and add the elements in it. There was some issue with the image not coming up as a freebie on the website so the deadline has been extended for 24 hours, every cloud has a silver lining!

Materials used:SAM_1806(watermarked)
Bugaboo Digi Stamp - Rudolph-Rudolph
Docrafts Christmas greetings stamp
black archival ink pad
Copic pens
Papermania Christmas DP - 3 designs
gold trim cream ribbon
gold brads
eyelet
A5 white card blank
stamping card


Method:
I printed out my image and coloured it with Copics. I cut a large tag shape from white card and covered it with designer paper before setting an eyelet in it at the top. I matted and layered Rudolph onto another design of paper having run a black pen around the edges of both. I attached a strip of the third paper to the left side of the card blank and covered the join with a length of ribbon and added a small piece of the same ribbon to the tag. I set a brad in both left hand side corners and stamped the Christmas greeting in the top right corner of the card. Finally I attached my tag using 3d foam pads.

I really enjoyed the challenge of trying to get 7 projects made in just a week but feel I may need a little rest now! Apart from everything else my study is in need of a good clear up with the remains of the crafting frenzy scattered everywhere and my end of school year clear out from school dumped in the corner waiting to be sorted ready for September. I also have a little collection of lovely goodies to enjoy from the children I have taught over the past year- some of which look very yummy!

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:
Catch the Bug CIJ – Friday – Freebie Friday/Pick a Present!
Morgans Artworld Challenge #3 Christmas in July
Week 29 -Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles - 2 or more Patterned Papers

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I LOVE how you made Rudolph into a tag! Thanks for joining us for Christmas in July at Catch the Bug good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thanks for joining in our week long CIJ challenges at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete