Friday 17 July 2015

Catch the Bug #5

The race is on! Will I manage all the challenges before it closes I wonder. Here is number 5 with the theme Humour me Wednesday and bingo added in.

Maerials used:SAM_1804(watermarked)
Bugaboo Stamps - Snowball penguins
Fancy labels die set
White enamel accents
Copic pens
Let it snow . . . acrylic stamp
snowflake background paper
A5 white card blank
stamping card


Method:
I printed out my image and coloured it in with the Copics before cutting it with the die. I cut a mat from the snowflake paper with a slightly larger die. From the scrap left over I used the acrylic greeting stamp and made a matted banner. I layered up my elements and attached them to the front of the card. Finally I added white enamel accents to the round snow dots in the sky on the image.

So confession time, I made my card and then realised I had completely forgotten about the bingo part of the challenge. Fortunately all was not lost because the central diagonal line had two elements I had used - a Bugaboo Image and Snowflakes (on the backing paper) so I just needed to think of something to fulfil the players choice, good old enamel accents to the rescue. I just hope it counts!

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa
I would like to enter my card into:
Catch the Bug CIJ – Wednesday- Humor Me Wednesday/Bingo

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing sometimes...and them I am frantically trying to make it work. by adding something to my card. lol. Your card is darling and I love the way you did the border. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the snowballs and how you did their hats, awesome! Thanks for joining us for Christmas in July at Catch the Bug good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete