Wednesday 19 February 2014

Hunkydory Left Overs

Those of you who have ever used a Hunkydory Kit will know a) how good they are and b) how many bits you have left over.  I like to make my kits go as far as possible, which is probably why I have a whole box full waiting to be used, it take so long to get through it! For my entry into Pixie's Snippets Challenge I thought I would use up some of the mass of left overs I have.



Materials Used:
Gold card left over from other cards
Hunkydory floral backing card
Hunkydory insert paper (fairy and greeting)
Spellbinders Rounded Squares dies
X-cut petal dies
Cherry Lyn Mini Fanciful Flourish die

The floral card is matted onto some gold card and mounted on an A5 card blank.  The fairy and sentiment were cut from left over card insert paper, I had two fairies so I cut out the second fairy, butterfly wings and some of the flowers and decoupaged them.  The flower is cut from the same paper and gold card as are the fanciful flourishes.

Thanks for dropping in.  Take care.

Pippa


I would like to enter this card into Pixies Snippets Playground - Week 112

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pippa - what a cutie! I love Hunkydory goodies, they always go together so well - and your mini flourish is beautiful, sigh, another one for the wish list.

    You asked about whether three entries (I take it that it's for the Mr and Mrs die chance) can be in one post. The thing is that Mr Linky doesn't seem to accept it when folk try to link more than one thumbnail using the same blog post URL. So, your entry would only show up as one - unless I notice and keep a little note. No-one has asked this one before and we've had loads of two-week prizes. I use a Random generator for the normal weekly prizes so I'd suggest you always link those individually anyhow. The way I do the two-weekly prizes which folk have to make three snippets makes for over two weeks - only three in total - is to number qualifying entries myself (that's why I'm asking for the *3* on the third entry) and then run the random generator.

    Thinking on my feet here - I'm going to say three separate entries/posts. If you get get Mr Linky to accept more than one thumbnail from the same post then do let me know how please and I'll rethink.

    I bet this is flippin' confusing!

    Hugs. Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This i s really pretty. The fairy is a sweetheart! We do not get the hunky dory kits over here...but I picked up one of two while I was in England. Must dig them out and give them a go too!

    ReplyDelete