Wednesday 19 February 2014

Testing the Stamp-a-ma-jig

Since the advent of clear stamps, trying to get exact positioning has largely become a thing of the past.  But many of us still have a lot of wooden mounted ones and trying to combine them is a bit of a hit and miss affair.  I recently discovered something which you have probably known about for years, there is a gadget to help - the Stamp-a-ma-jig! So I got hold of one and have been playing with it.  As an incentive I made a card for the "Less is More" challenge which this week is a Masculine card.





Materials Used:
Gordon . . . stamp (I have had this for years but cannot make out who makes it, the writing is faded)
A6 white card blank
Memento Tuxedo black ink pad
Stamp-a-ma-jig
Tombo black pen

I stamped Gordon onto a scrap of white card, trimmed it down and mounted it on some black card leaving a narrow border all around.  I then used the Tombo pen and the Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp a row of footballs along the bottom of the card.  I have left it monochrome to fit the criteria of the challenge, although I have done variations where I have coloured the image in.

Thanks for dropping in.  Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter this card into the "Less is More" Challenge - Masculine. 

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you decided to join us Pippa. This is terrific...perfect for a chap and very CAS!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image and sentiment.
    Well done with the stamp positioning!
    Thanks for joining Less is More's masculine challenge this week
    Anne
    Guest "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete