Sunday 23 February 2014

Love and Romance

The Clarity challenge for this month is love and romance so I plucked up some more courage and decided to give it a go, nothing ventured nothing gained. I am building up my stash of Clarity stamps but don't have that many but I have managed to come up with a simple card using stamps from a couple of sets I do have.




Materials used:
Clarity stamps: birds and greenery from the remountable birdhouse garden set
                      deer from the remountable winter wonderland set
                      greeting NDC love you
Ink pads: Adirondack Archival black
              Adirondack meadow
              Adirondack stonewashed
Stencil brushes
Theuva card
Dark green card
Heart shaped stencil


I started by making the background using the heart stencil, Adirondack meadow and stonewashed ink pads and the stencil brushes.  It does not show up very well on the photograph but there is blue ink on the top part and green on the rest to outline the heart shape.  I then used meadow to stamp the greenery around the heart and a bit along the bottom





I then used the Adirondack archival black ink to stamp the greeting in the middle of the heart and the pairs of birds on the greenery and in the sky.





To made the stopper for the easel card I dusted a strip of card with Adirondack stonewashed and meadow before stamping the stag and doe in archival black and the green edges with meadow.



Finally I matted the panels onto some very dark green card stock before mounting on the card blank.  Job done.





Thanks for dropping in.  Take care.

Pippa




I would like to enter my card into the Clarity Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Great project Pippa and so much stamping...I love it...Thank you for entering our Clarity Challenge...and good luck....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a pretty card Pippa so fresh and clean lots of stamping thanks for entering and good luck with the challenge ..Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicate and very pretty. Thanks for entering the challenge and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Pippa such a lot of work has gone into this lovely card. I always love to see step by step photos too.
    Good luck in the Challenge and thankyou for entering,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Pippa. Love the stamping. Best of luck in the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete