Sunday 9 February 2014

Calendar Page Two

A while back, well last month, I shared my first ever art journalling attempt with you.  So I thought I would share February's page too.  I have to admit I am not as happy with this one as I was with January.  I had a rough plan of what I wanted to do but really needed to plan it better, in the end I was making it up as I went along!





The pages are painted with red and white acrylic paint, mixed to produce a graduated effect.






Then large hearts stencilled on using pink and red inks. 










The hearts and February were printed and cut out with my Craft Robo. Before sticking the hearts in place I blended some pink ink around the edges.  The roses were stamped and embossed with clear and gold embossing powder before the hearts and letters were stuck on.. The stamp is from Clarity.


February ready to go, I just hope it does not end up being full of entries about the Somerset floods.

Thanks for visiting.  Take care.

Pippa





1 comment:

  1. Well I think your Feb pages are brilliant Pippa. You have a plan???? How do you work one out? I never have a plan when I play in my Art Journal - it just happens!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete