Thursday 27 February 2014

Take one lager can

Over at 'Less is More' the challenge this week has to include something metallic. In my small collection of dies I have the Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets set.  Teamed up with a motorbike I thought not only a good male card but one that would fit the bill for LIM.



Materials used:
Spellbinders sprightly sprockets
Papermania motorbike stamp
Dimension Stamps greeting
Memento Tuxedo black ink pad
Stazon Jet black inkpad
Spectrum Noir pens
Silver pen
black enamel accents
Neenah card
black card
A5 white card blank
empty lager can!

Method:
First I drew around the inside circle of the largest die onto a piece of Neenah card as a guide for the stamping.  I then stamped the motorbike in the middle of the circle using Tuxedo black ink and coloured it with Spectrum Noir and silver pens.






I then die cut the sprockets.  I used the largest sprocket and  the ring created by cutting two more sprockets from the centre to frame my motorbike. 











On the solid circle from the middle of one of the sprockets I stamped the greeting with Stazon jet black ink and added two dots of black enamel accents.












I covered the front of an A5 card blank with black card then arranged my elements on the front before sticking them down.






Thank you for popping in.  Take care.

Pippa


I would like to enter this card in the Less is More challenge 160

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Pippa!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pippa what a perfect masculine card!
    Sorry to be so late visiting, thanks for joining in this week at LIM for the metal challenge.
    Anne
    Guest LIM commenter :)

    ReplyDelete