Thursday 20 March 2014

Just go for it!

Big question - do I wait until I have finished my Spectrum Noir Colourist Course before entering the Spectrum Noir Challenge or do I just go for it?  I think I'll just go for it especially as I have just the card for the job.

The criteria for this month is that there must be some green somewhere.

DSCF9038

Materials used:                                                                                                                                                            Doo Lally Pip Arabella stamp                                                                                                                                       black Memento ink pad                                                                                                                                                   white Neenah card                                                                                                                                                             green card in two shades                                                                                                                                                 A5 white card blank                                                                                                                                                         piece of green ribbon from a Christmas chocolate box                                                                                   Spectrum Noir Pens

I stamped Arabella onto an  A5 piece of the Neenah card and onto a piece of scrap Neenah card.  Using the pens I coloured in the whole of the image on the A5 card and just the dress on the other image.  I trimmed the green card and stuck together leaving a small border .  I also trimmed the white card but before mounting it on the green wrapped a piece of green ribbon around the bottom.  The sentiment was stamped onto Neenah trimmed and double mounted on the green card before sticking onto the base card.  I then cut out the dress on the second image and decoupaged it on top of the card image using gel glue.  

I do apologise for the quality of the photograph, I am having trouble with the camera today, not to mention the lack of light!

My  youngest daughter is always dancing so I think this card will eventually be heading her way.

Thanks for popping in.  Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter this card into the Spectrum Noir Challenge                       

No comments:

Post a Comment