Wednesday 19 March 2014

All things ATC

So here I go, first post on the new site.  I have not managed much crafting over the past couple of day for a variety of reasons, the least not being that I lost a battle with a potato peeler and took a slice to the thumb.  You don't realise how much you use a thumb until it is handicapped in some way. With a big dressing on I cannot operate a pair of scissors!

Because I want to get to know the workings of Wordpress I am cheating and posting some ATC's already made.  I cannot even claim the photos, which is why they are so good. Our hostess at the ATC swap sets them up for her husband to photograph.

The ATC Swap UK has a Facebook page where you can join in the fun.  There is a different theme each month so you have plenty of time to get ATC's made.  All the information you need is on the Facebook page.

Here are a few of my creations for the swaps.

April 2013 February 2013 February 2014 March 2013 May 2013 October 2013 September 2013

So if these have inspired you why not join in the fun.

Thanks for popping in,  Take care.

Pippa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pippa, hopped over to your new blog. Hope the wordpress will work out better than blogger. I think quite a few of us are having blogger issues. Good luck here, and TFS the pretty ATC's. Also thanks for your sweet comments on the PBlack cards today. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete