Friday 24 April 2015

From the Heart Stamp of the Month Challenge

I am a big fan of progressive freebie challenges, not only do you get the following month's image free but you have a whole month to come up with an idea! From the Heart this month gave out a new image from their Hamlet PigWit range.

SAM_1611(watermarked)

Materials used:
From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month: Hamlet PigWit Being Shy
Copic pens
small note acrylic stamp
sheet music block acrylic stamp
Adirondack black archival ink pad
snippet of black card
5 inch square white card blank


Method:
I sized and printed out the image and the greeting I wanted to used then used the Copic pens to colour him in. I stamped the music block onto the front of the card blank, fussy cut Hamlet and stuck him on. I trimmed the greeting and matted it onto black card before attaching it to the card base.

SAM_1612(watermarked)

I had printed out several copies of Hamlet so turned the extra into ATC cards as I am running out and have a small pile of books from the United Kingdom Stampers Network to add too.

Thank you for dropping by. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month - April
Pixie's Snippets Playground - week 173

3 comments:

  1. Pippa, both cards are gorgeous but my favorite is the first one. The note DP fits so great with the saying and your coloring of Hamlet is fabulous.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month April Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to print several and have a bit of session Pippa. Love your card AND your ATC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I thought I'd commented. Love this card Pappa - and I linked you of course :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete