Saturday 4 April 2015

Saying goodbye

No I am not the one going anywhere! One of the members of our church choir is off to start a new job in London next week. I have made a card using one of Deedee's designs.
SAM_1517 (watermarked)Materials used:
Deedee's Digi Stamps - New Pastures
white blending card
white paper
A5 white card blank
snippets of black and blue card
Copic pens
blue and green chalks


Method:
I printed out the designs I wanted at the size I wanted. Using Copic pens I coloured in one complete image and two extra sheep heads. I cut out the extra parts and used them to decoupage the sheep.

I matted and layered my image onto black and blue card. I printed out a sheet of the clouds backing paper from the set and covered the front of my card blank leaving a white border all away around. I trimmed back the greeting and matted and layered it onto black and blue card to match the topper. I then stuck all my elements to the front of the card.

For the insert I used the 'follow your dreams' sentiment from the set printed onto white paper.

It has been a very busy week this week. In some ways Easter is busier than Christmas, largely because all the church services are concentrated into the one week. With five churches in our care we appreciate our associate ministers taking on some of the duties.

I hope you have a very blessed and happy Easter. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:
Digi Galore Challenges - New Home
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I love the way you used your image! I like Dee Dee's Designs and have quite a few of her image sheets. Thanks for joining us at Your Scrapbook Place challenges this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, what a clever card for someone who is leaving. I hope they loved your creation. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Your Scrapbook Place challenge this month

    ReplyDelete