Saturday 18 April 2015

ATC's and Deedee's Digis

This month the ATC swap group I belong to voted to have the theme of April Showers. I used the opportunity to make some ATC's using just Deedee's wonderful images.

Materials used:
Deedee's Digi Stamp sets: Chance of ShowersRainy Day and Rain or Shine
Copic pens
white stamping card
white printing paper


Method:
Really easy! I just printed out the images, papers and sentiments I wanted to use at the size I wanted them to be then coloured them in, cut them out and mounted them onto blank ATC cards cut from white card.

SAM_1591(watermarked) SAM_1592(watermarked) SAM_1593(watermarked) SAM_1594(watermarked) SAM_1595(watermarked)

I think the teddy bear is my favourite.

Thanks for popping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my ATC's into
The Outlawz Challenges: Monday Greetings Challenge - April Showers


I would like to enter my ATC's into:

3 comments:

  1. Oh! these are really SUPER Pippa, I love the sayings you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun bunch of ATCs Pippa. They all look great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous looks with these delightful digis. I think I like the sentiment on the bear best too! Great coloring and love the way you've used each of the sets to maximum effect for a beautiful card. TFS

    ReplyDelete