Monday 27 April 2015

Deedee's DOM for May

Deedee releases her Digi of the Month today. Everyone who entered the challenge for the last DOM will get this one free. If you are new to Deedee's Digi Stamps and would like to join in the fun you can purchase this month's image from the shop.

SAM_1604(watermarked)Materials used:
May DOM - Dad's Day Off (link to shop)
White stamping card
A5 white card blank
printer paper
Copic pens


Method:
I printed out the images I needed and the sentiment onto the stamping card then coloured them in with the pens. I used one image as my base and parts of two more images to decoupage. On the computer I used the slippers image resized and recoloured to make the background paper. I then attached all the elements to the base card.

I have a feeling that the background paper might have looked better the other way up but by the time I had decided that, it was too late to change it! The two images on the card are available separately so you could use the dog on it's own if you wanted a card for a 'doggy' friend. All Deedee's images come as outline drawings and pre-coloured so you do not need to colour them yourself if you do not want to.

Thank you for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, and I like the way you did the background. Very clever. I've gotten the zip file, but not had a chance to unzip & look at yet. Your pen coloring is great...I usually stay with the pre-colored, as it's faster. Great job with this set. TFS & hope all is going well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete