Tuesday 10 March 2015

Not a good weekend

It has been a trying time lately and on Sunday we lost another good friend so another sympathy card was called for.

SAM_1464 (watermarked)

Materials used:
Deedee's Digi Stamp sets: Easter Lilies; Endless Beginnings
White DL card blank
stamping card
black card
Copic and Spectrum Noir pens


Method:
I arranged and printed out my design on the stamping card and then coloured in the image using the Copic and Spectrum Noir pens. I cut the image down to the required size and then matted it onto black card before attaching to the card blank leaving a thin border each time.

I am hoping that is the last sympathy card I will need for a while. Of course this image would work just as well as an Easter Card. Over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday the challenge is 'White on white', why not pop over there and join the fun.

Thank you for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

7 comments:

  1. Pippa, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. What a lovely caring card this wonderful DeeDee's image provided for you. I know it will be of great comfort to the family. Hope otherwise, that things are going well for you. So happy to see you on the DeeDee Team, and TFS - Hugs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your sad news Pippa. You've made a lovely and fitting card.
    Hope that in time your sadness will lift.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sorry for the loss of your friend. Your card is very beautiful and will come greatly appreciated to the recipient. Best wishes. My prayers be with you. www.ellestrash2treasure.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Elle. I see from your blog that you have been unwell. I pray that you are well on the road to recovery now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you much Pippa! I have good days and bad days but God is good and gives me those days and the opportunity to make the best of them. I have a couple autoimmune diseases and I've had 9 back surgeries and multiple surgeries for other stuff too. I've had a partial hysterectomy because of cancer, thyroidectomy due to Hashimoto's Disease... However I only tell people about my trials in hopes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Pippa I am on the road to recovery from my pneumonia. When I get sick it takes a lot out of me because I have autoimmune diseases and my body is tired and sick, I've had 15 surgeries, 9 of them on my back and 1 of them being a partial hysterectomy due to cancer. I believe everything happens for a reason and God gives me each day to make a positive difference in someone's life with my story or discussing His word but I'm so grateful to be at home and be able to craft on my good days. I look forward to following each others blogs to see what new projects we are working on. Happy blogging & God bless!

    ReplyDelete