Saturday 31 January 2015

'Tis the season ATC's

Deedee's stamp of the month challenge for January is a fishing penguin and it just so happened that the ATC swap theme for the group I am in is ''Tis the Season'. So I have made a set of 5 ATC's all using Deedee's images.

Images used:
Ice Fishing
Snowman Soup
Dashing Through the Snow
Caroling Snowman
Let it Snow


All the links are for the EU version, those of you who live outside the EU will need to go to the appropriate shop on Deedee's web site.

SAM_1372 (watermarked)

SAM_1373 (watermarked)

SAM_1374 (watermarked)

SAM_1375 (watermarked)

SAM_1376 (watermarked)
Time is running out on me to get this posted before the challenge closes so I am not going to give you an account of how I did them. They are all fairly straight forward, print, cut to size and colour.

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my ATC's into the following challenges:
Deedee's Digi of the Month- January
Outlawz Friday Colouring

6 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous, Pippa! Such a fun theme for your ATC swap, and you colored each one beautifully. I'm so glad you got to join our challenge this month, and thanks for sharing this wonderful collection of cuties! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww . . .cute ATCs . . . all of them lovely.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Deedee, and apologies for not putting up the image credits. I have now edited it to rectify the omission.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable ATC's! Love each and every one. xxD

    ReplyDelete