Friday 30 January 2015

Little Miss Christmas Girl - except she's not!

The stamp for the Outlawz Progressive Challenge this month was All Dressed Up's Little Miss Christmas 3, so I have used her on a winter birthday card!

SAM_1368 (watermarked)

Materials used:
All Dressed Up - 3 Little Christmas Girls
Die'sire Nouveau Stamping Frame
White stamping card
Grey card
A5 white card blank
Aqua card
White Fun Flock
Glitter
Spectrum Noir and Copic pens
Happy Birthday sticker


Method:SAM_1367 (watermarked)
I printed out the image onto stamping card and coloured her in with the pens. I used the white fun flock on her hat and dress and when the glue was dry put glitter on the top.

Using the die I cut the image to size and then cut the frame from the aqua card. I ran the darkest of the blue pens used to colour the image around the edge of the card blank then added a piece of grey card slightly smaller than the blank to leave a blue border. I attacked the matted image. Finally I used the blue pen to colour the sticker and attached it to the card front.

I had every intention of making a more complex card but ran out of time and I really wanted to enter the challenge in order to qualify for next month's free digi.

Thanks for visiting. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter this card into the Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment