Thursday 1 January 2015

Goodbye and thank you Deedee

I am a bit late with this post but we have had visitors coming and going over Christmas and New Year and as I have never been very good at organising scheduled posts it just did not get done.

Today's offering is my final design for Deedee's Digis. From today, Deedee, along with several other companies, are no longer selling to EU member states because of the change in the Vat Laws. I have really enjoyed the challenge of coming up with different projects for the past five weeks and it is quite ironic that my final effort was thought of before Deedee announced her decision to close up shop. So this is a 'Thank you' to Deedee as much as anything.SAM_1105 (watermarked)

Materials used:
Deedee's Digis Handmade Happiness
printer paper and card
envelopes


SAM_1104 (watermarked)Method:
This is a very quick set to make, all done on the computer and using the pre coloured images. I used a simple graphics program to design an A5 sheet of writing paper, an A6 notelet and the matching envelopes using the mouse image and a sentiment from the set. If you wanted to make your 'thank you's' more elaborate you could always use the line images and colour them yourself. There is also scope to decoupage the images as well. I stuck to a simple print out one because after Christmas there are a lot of thank you letters to write!

SAM_1101 (watermarked)

Thank you for dropping in and I wish you a Happy New Year.

Pippa

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment