Saturday 12 April 2014

A marriage made in heaven?

My eldest daughter celebrated a birthday on Friday.  I am not going to tell how old she is because I am in denial about my own age and she cannot possibly be older than me!

Of course I made her a card.  We are both Hunkydory fans and I love Clarity Stamps so decided to combine the two and at the same time use up some left over bits.

DSCF9010

 

All the lettering is Clarity Stamps Letter Box kit, the rest of the card is Hunkydory.  I tried to match the colours in the background in the stamping, hence the grey and pink colour scheme.

Thanks for visiting.  Take care.

Pippa

I think I should have positioned the greeting a little lower though!

1 comment:

  1. I love the shoes. I used to have a pink pair that height !! As for ages. My daughter has been in denial of her true age for years and hasn't moved from one date for a long time. Suits me cos she is now years younger which means I can lop the same number of years off mine to keep the ratio the same!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete