Tuesday 15 April 2014

Spectrum Noir OTT?

I am still enjoying playing with my Spectrum Noir pens, they make so much more sense having done half my course!  At the ATC Swap UK this month's theme is 'Spring is Sprung' so I have had a start on it using some stamps which came with 'Creative Stamping' magazine and the pens.  The reason for the title? Well it took this many pens

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

to colour in this Atc!

20140415171144_SAM_0031

I have just bought a new camera and I am still getting used to it, not being a photographer by inclination it is a little bit of a challenge!  I think I may need to sort out some better lighting!

To finish with here is a closer view (a bit too bright!)

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

 

It may be a while until  my next post.  With Easter comes a whole different set of busyness, especially in the vicarage!

Thanks for popping in.  Take care.

Pippa

PS Managed a better photograph!

20140415181428_SAM_0036

 

5 comments:

  1. Suprising how a bit of light can make such a difference . Even with my light box I still find it best to take my photos when it is daylight. I think your birds nest is lovely.You can almost feel the texture of the twigs. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment. I am having fun practising although some of the pictures I have seen on the Spectrum Noir website are truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pippa, you did some fantastic coloring on this sweet little bird's nest. I got used to the copic brush tip first, so the noir tip feels hard to me, and I don't blend well when I use the 'noirs. You did great! My photo skills are nearly non-existant, but a fellow blogger shared her tip for a light box with me (there's a post at my blog, and link to the original blogger). It involves a clear plastic box and an ott light. Might be helpful - or not! TFS & Hugs. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, thanks for the comments and the tips. I shall pop over and take a look. Happy Easter to you and yours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again! Any ideas where about on your blog the post about light boxes is? I am having trouble finding it and there does not seem to be anywhere to enter a search term. I think I got back to the middle of last year but I may have missed it!

    ReplyDelete