Sunday 7 June 2015

DOM at Deedee's Digi Stamps

The first week of the month long challenge at Deedee's Digi Stamps is already gone but there is still time to have a go. If this is your first entry you will need to purchase the DOM from the store (link below), after that as long as you keepentering you will get the next months image free. This month has summer in mind.

SAM_1728(watermarked)

Materials used:
Deedee's Digi Stamps - Diver Daniel
Digi Paper from Pixel Scrapper - The Captain Paper 363
white stamping card
white printer card
3 Fold card die
starfish die cuts from stash


Method:
I printed out a sheet of the Captain backing paper and die cut it to form the card blank. I printed out two coloured images from the Diver Daniel set and one line drawing image along with the two sentiments. I coloured in Daniel and then die cut all the elements. I decided to use the scalloped edge option to fit with the idea of waves. Finally I attached my elements to the card and added a couple of die cut starfish I found in my stash.

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

1 comment: