Friday 26 June 2015

Bubbles Bria

The image from ArtbyMiran Facebook Challenge is a gorgeous girl having fun blowing bubbles. I love bubbles so I had to have a go at getting a card made, in fact I managed to make two!

Materials used:SAM_1761(watermarked)
Artbymiran digi stamp - Bubbles Brea
Bugaboo - Polkadot flowers
stamping card and printer card
silver mirri card
A5 and DL card blanks
black sticker Happy Birthday
Copic pens
snippet of purple ribbon


SAM_1765(watermarked)Method:
I printed out the images to the size I required and a sheet of backing paper. I coloured the images with Copics and trimmed to size before matting onto silver mirri card. I cut a piece of the backing paper to fit the front of the A5 card blank leaving a small border all around the edge. From the trimmed off piece I cut out some of the bubbles and stuck to the front of the DL card blank. I then attached my matted images, the ribbon bow and the sticker sentiment.

If the weather is good next week I might see if I can sneak my class outside to blow bubbles. We have plenty of bubble mix, I checked, and wands of all sizes and shapes. Unfortunately it is raining at the moment so I cannot go out to practice my technique!

Thanks for visiting. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:
ArtbyMiran Progressive Freebie Challenge - June
Little Claire's Digi-Stamp Monthly Challenge #6 - Ribbon and Twine
Creative Fingers Challenge #85 - Anything goes
Penny,s Challenge 233 - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge 189 - Anything goes/Family Friendly
Inspiration Destination Challenge - Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. I love Art By Miran- You really did an outstanding job with your card. I think your coloring is superb. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bubbles and bow. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 189th Challenge. We appreciate you very much.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Claire digi stamp challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful creation
    Thanks for joining us at Pennys Paper Crafty, hope we see you again soon
    Hugs Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete