Sunday 11 May 2014

May at last!

I have been joining in with a Facebook Art Journalling Calendar Challenge this year.  May crept up rather suddenly and with all the busyness of Easter my page was some what late in the creating.  In the end I went for a very quick and simple design.

Materials used:
That special touch leafy mask
various green inks
Docrafts flower die
snippets of coloured paper and card.


Method:
Very simple - I stencilled the leaves using the mask and green inks then stuck on the cut flowers. Job done!

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

 

With all the snippets I think I might just pop into the playground at Pixie's place and be an early bird for once!

Thanks for dropping in.  Take care.

Pippa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pippa, oooh what fabulous colours! Really lovely combination and a fun double page month for May. Now I'm curious what you do with those flowers, if anything else?

    And you're right, how strange that I chose almost all flowers for the picks. It wasn't planned that way - in fact I think only one of the cards didn't have flowers on. Hmm, where was my brain at the time then? Don't answer that one!!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete