Sunday 25 May 2014

A bit of a tease!

There has not been a lot of action from the craft room for a while now, apart from the occasional challenge entry.  Most of my crafty time has been spent on a project for  the'Crafter's Inspiration' magazine competition.  It is a big project which has taken a lot of time to make not that I am in anyway desperate to win the fantastic prize on offer (of course I am!)  All I can do now is wait for the results to be announced in July to see if I am a winner or not.  I am not sure what the protocol is concerning competition entries that are not sent via blog links or email so decided not to reveal all until the results come out.  But I think I can get away with a sneaky little look ...

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Ok, here's a bigger view, quick while no one is looking.

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

It's half term this week so I will be out and about quite a bit.  Hopefully by the middle of the week there may be a chance to play in the craft room and maybe find something to blog!

Thanks for visiting.  Take care.

Pippa

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment