Wednesday 21 May 2014

Familiar territory

After my dabble into the vintage quarter I am back on more familiar ground with my card for this weeks Less Is More Challenge - Flowers.   For this one I have combined stamps and dies but used the die to emboss rather than cut.

SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Materials used:
Tonic Fuchsia Window die and matching stamps
greeting stamp - unknown origin
white and purple card
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Spectrum Noir pens


Method:
I used the die to emboss the white card then stamped the fuchsia and ivy onto the embossed parts. I stamped the greeting into the middle of the panel. Having coloured the fuchsia and ivy I trimmed the white card down to make the topper for my card. I mounted this onto a card blank make from the purple card.

I am off now to Less is More to see what everyone else has been upto!

Thanks for visiting.  Take care.

Pippa

4 comments:

  1. That is a great technique. The fuchsia looks lovely. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and I particularly love the embossing.
    Thanks for sharing
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely super Pippa
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever technique Pippa, this is fab!
    Thank you for your LIM entry
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete