Sunday 19 January 2014

The ATC that fathered the Snippet

A couple of days or so ago I told you about my entry for the Snippet Challenge.  The bit of snowy scene I used came from an ATC which I was making for the ATC Swap UK monthly swap.  The theme this month is Winter Wonderland.  Just a reminder of the Snippet.



This is the ATC from which the stamped snippet came (off the right hand side).


The stamp is Let it Snow from Stamps Happen, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and painted with watercolours.

The swap can be anything up to 5 ATC's and is just for fun.  It is great getting work from other people for inspiration.  I keep all my swaps in special collectors pockets in a folder and when stuck for inspiration have a flick through.

I also made some scenic ones using my new Clarity Snow Scene stamps and the Pine Forest from the Clarity New Design Club.


                              




I have used the same stamps but different inks to produce the different colours; Adirondak - Pitch Black,Denim, Stonewashed, Slate, Mushroom and Lake Mist.

For the fifth ATC I did something completely different, a winter fairy!  The stamp was a free one with Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine and I coloured her in with Spectrum Noir pens and mica powders.




Thanks for taking the time to pop by.  Take care and God bless.

Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment