Wednesday 15 January 2014

Just a snippet

Time for a challenge, I feel.  Having enjoyed myself last week making the Seasons Greeting for the Snippets Playground challenge I thought I would have another go.  I was making some ATC's for an exchange the theme of which is Winter Wonderland, but the stamp I used for one of them was larger than the ATC size so I had some snippets to use.  This, then, is my entry for Pixies Snippets Playground - Week 107. 


Items Used:
Stamps:
Let it snow - Stamps Happen
Let is snow text - Get Stamping Magazine

Snippet of snowflake background paper

The small stamped area in the middle is cut from the large Let it snow stamp and painted with watercolours.  Then I mounted it onto a bit of snowflake paper left over from making Christmas present boxes.  The whole topper is fixed to the card blank using 3D foam pads and Let it Snow stamped at the bottom.  Job done.

I do wish it would snow - anything but more rain!  So goodbye for now from Soggy Somerset!





3 comments:

  1. Welcome back Pippa! Love this card - just the right balance of space too (not that I would know or even manage to achieve that I hasten to add!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like the size of your card. I have a wack of envelopes that long size...should make some this size too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, I love how clean and simple it is. This size card is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete