Wednesday 22 January 2014

Pixies Snippets Playground - Week 108

So here I am again with another snippet card for the challenge at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.  This time I have used up some left over snippets from the huge stash of Hunkydory kits I am slowly working my way through. The problem being that every time I make another card there are lots of left over bits to use up!  The 'dream' is stamped using Clarity Stramps letterbox kit., embossed with silver embossing powder and then cut out and mounted onto the card. The card blank is 4 1/4 inch square. It's a quick make this time because now that term is well under way life is getting busier.



Thanks for popping in.  Take care and God bless.

Pippa

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Pippa! Love the patterned panel and you just convinced me to order the Clarity letters - I've been dithering for ages now!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete