Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year, New Beginnings

New Year, New Beginnings

So here we are in 2014, not sure where 2013 went but I feel it is time to resurrect the blog.  I doubt I shall be posting daily but hope to manage at least a couple a month, hopefully one a week.  
My problem is that a lot of my crafty makes are presents for friends so I don't want to give the game away.  So as 2013 is over here are a few photographs of last years makes.

A fairy ATC


A necklace made from a Nautiloid fossil



Christmas gift, necklace and matching bracelet


A Sympathy card using some Stampin' Up stamps


A Wedding card


Anniversary card for my husband using Clarity stamp


Birthday card for a friends son


One of my favourite stamps coloured in with pencil crayons


A knitted scarecrow for the church's plant sale



              Various Christmas decorations and gift boxes make for the church Christmas Bazaar


My first ever gelli plate card


This is just a small selection of some of my personal favourites.  There is also a cable jumper and a Nativity Advent Calendar that I am pleased with but I forgot to photograph them!  Something else to try to get right in 2014!

Meanwhile I will leave you with these and the promise of more regular posts.  I am off now to make  'Thank You' cards.  Happy New Year to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment