Sunday 25 October 2015

Deedee's DOM Reminder

Deedee is posting a reminder for this month's DOM on  her blog today so here is the sample I made. You will recognise the design because I have already posted a card I made, this is the smaller ATC version!

Materials used:SAM_2327(watermarked)
Deedee's Digi Set - Pumpkin Patch
Clarity Stamps - Birdhouse Garden
Stamping card
Archival Black ink pad
Copics


Method:
I printed out the scarecrow image onto white stamping card and coloured the image with Copics. I then trimmed it to the size I wanted then edged it with the black ink pad. I added the crows to his arm and the sky using the Clarity stamps and black ink.

There is still time to have ago at the challenge yourself. Don't forget if you enter this month you get the image for next month absolutely free, so everyone's a winner!

Thanks for dropping by. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:
Scrap-Creations - Pumpkins
Papertake Weekly Challenge- All about the base
Through the Craftroom Door
Addicted To Stamps #167
Inspiration Destination #56
Not Just Cards #25

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Pippa. Love scarecrows. Great coloring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully coloured scarecrow. i love those birds from claritystamp. use them a lot. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete