Friday 16 October 2015

Imagine That Progressive Challenge

It's not long now until Christmas although at the moment most craft challenges are focusing on Halloween or Thanksgiving. However Imagine That Stamps have come up with a cute Christmas image for this month, purrfect for cat lovers!

Materials used:SAM_2349(watermarked)
Imagine That Digi Stamp - Mistletoe Kitty
Polychromo pencils
scalloped circle die
white A4 card
Canson Mi-Teintes white paper
Do-Crafts Christmas 12x12 designer paper


Method:
Using the A4 white card I made a Z fold card blank then covered the top flap and the right hand side part with the designer paper. I managed to cut the paper so that the design from it went down the side and along the bottom. I printed out my image, and two smaller ones for ATC's, along with the sentiment onto the Canson paper then coloured my images in with the Polychromos. I used the scalloped circle die to cut out my image and then drew around the outside edge of the same die onto the left over designer paper and cut it out with a knife to make a mat. I ran a black pen around the edges of the image and the mat before sticking them together. I then trimmed and matted the sentiment. Finally I arranged my two elements onto the card front and stuck them down.

The great thing about Imagine That Digi sets is that you get the outline images and the coloured ones in the same set, which means if you are not a colourist you can still make great cards with the pre-coloured images. The current challenge runs until the end of the month so why not join in, there is still plenty of time. If you enter this month you will get the image for next month free and so on for as long as you keep going. If you manage to enter every month at the end of the year you will have 12 free sets to play with as well as any extra freebies that pop up now and then with the challenge posts. So what are you waiting for, everyone's a winner!

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I forgot to say, I gave my kitty a blue hat because it reminded me of my youngest daughters blue Christmas hat, although hers was somewhat more sparkly!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Imagine That Progressive Challenge - October
Beccy's Place October Challenge
Christmas Card Challenges #45
Lacy Sunshine Colour Your World
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #19
Crafting From the Heart #81
Craft Your Passion #283
A Snowflake Promise #7
Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge #10
Sweet Stamps October Challenge
Through The Craftroom Door
Inspiration Destination #55
Word Art Wednesday #205

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love that adorable image and your coloring looks fabulous. Great job lining up that image down the side and across the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, forgot to tell you Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Pippa! I love this adorable Christmas card. You have colored it so perfectly. You did really great with the borders having the design on it.

    I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join as a follower (if not already), comment on my blog celebration post and add your blog to Mr. Linky. I didn't see a place to follow your blog.

    Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again in the next challenge. Good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pippa :) Your coloring is A-MAZING!! love it so much and would love to display your card on my store site? Sweet with the blue hat (it's more personalized since it has a story) and loving the z-fold too! Thanks for playing at Imagine That DOTM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kris, I would be honoured to have my card on your site. Do I need to do anything or can you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer Bradley17 October 2015 at 06:22

    Hi Pippa, I just love this adorable card, that kitten is so so cute and I love the flow of the backing paper border on you card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we would to see you again. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, I love your image choice. Thank you for sharing this with us over at A Snowflakes Promise. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this sweet kitty's blue hat, and of course his companion red cardinal. Also love the Z-fold shape allowing that wonderful Christmas ivy border to show not only on the front, but the inside as well. Super adorable card. TFS & Have a great weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a wonderful and cute card Pippa. Love the shape xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. awh... she's cute! thanks for joining october challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card design and adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine Color Your World Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a really cute image Pippa, and I love that you've given the kitty a blue hat in honour of your daughter... I'm sure she'd love it too. I like the way you have created the card base too, it looks fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute kitty card! Sweet Christmas image. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Best Regards, Mary

    TTCRD DT
    Thyme To Create {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute card! So delighted that you joined us at Word Art Wednesday. A new challenge is starting today and I hope you visit us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word found in Jeremiah 29:12-13 and the Lord tells us, "Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Have an awesome day!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is adorable. I just LOVE your coloring of your kitty. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That, Lisa Lynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, I just love the image and paper! Thanks for joining us for AIMPDC#10 hope to see you next month. Dawn Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete