Saturday 3 October 2015

World Card Making Day and Deedee's Tic Tac Toe Game

Today is World Card Making Day and to celebrate Deedee has got a fun competition going with the opportunity to win prizes, so why not go and have a look at Deedee's Digi's   where you can find how to play, the prizes on offer and inspiration from the DT.

For my sample I used one of the Stocking Pals which you can win by taking part.

Materials used:SAM_2278(watermarked)
Deedee's Digi Stocking Pals Set (one of the prizes)
printer card
Black Pen


Method:
This is a really easy card to do. I printed out the pre-coloured image at the size I wanted twice. I then cut out one image attached it to a white card blank and cut round it making sure to leave some of the side fold in place so that it would open (otherwise you end up with two shapes and no fold).From the second image I cut the part of the penguins flippers holding the present with the present as well and the beak. I then used a glue gel to attach them to the main image giving some dimension. Finally I ran a black pen around the outside edge to finish him off.

This has to be the quickest card I have made in a while and surprise surprise no colouring! Of course you can use the same method to make gift tags and because it is a digital image you can make it any size you like depending on the size of your present.

So I hope you pop along to Deedee's site and look at all the wonderful samples from other members of the team and be inspired to have a go yourself.

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Beautifully made :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "October - "Feeling Fruity" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card from the image Pippa, thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges Feeling Fruity challenge.

    ReplyDelete