Friday 19 February 2016

Today's the day!

It's time to announce the winners of the new release competition at Imagine That! Digis by Kris, did you have a go?

For my second sample I used the other house moving set. This time I have used the coloured images.

Materials used: SAM_2607(watermarked)Imagine That! Digis by Kris - On the Moove
printer card
black card
white 15cm square card blank
pearl gems
black Copic pen

I used 6 copies of the image for this card, which is why I opted for the coloured version! I really could not face colouring in 6 images and then chopping 5 of them up! 


[caption id="attachment_3703" align="alignleft" width="300"]SAM_2610(watermarked) showing the layers[/caption]



I wanted the background to match the cow rather than the car which is why I went for black and white, but then I discovered I only had white gems. Alcohol ink markers are fantastic for colouring embellishments so I just coloured the white ones black. Since discovering how well it did work I seldom buy coloured pearls now.

Thanks for visiting. Take care.

Pippa

1 comment:

  1. What a Fantastic card with all those popped up layers Pippa! :) And I love that the focus is all on this moooving cow car - simple but stunning with the dimension. Great job! :) and thanks for creating a 2nd sample using our New Releases! Have a blessed weekend my friend. xKris

    ReplyDelete