Sunday 7 February 2016

Birthday Celebrations

I just managed to sneak in with my entry for this month's Art By Mi Ran progressive challenge on Facebook. It does seem to be the story of my life at the moment - going to the wire, usually more by accident than design! Still I did get there in the end!

SAM_2601(watermarked)
Materials used:

Art By Miran digi stamp - Birthday Betty (I think it is the reserved listing, but best to check on Facebook Page)
Copic X-Press It blending card
red and black card
Little B handwritten script dies
Copics
glitter gel pens
corner rounder punch
white A5 card blank



I really enjoyed colouring in this one, especially as it gave me the opportunity to get out my glittery gel pens for the first time in ages. A bit of glitter makes all the difference!

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #8 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew #105 - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks Showcase #7
Just Keep On Crafting - February
Your Scrapbook Place - February
Word Art Wednesday #219 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #71 - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs February - Anything goes
Penny's Challenge 263 - Anything Goes 
Create and  Inspire #38 - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card thanks for palying Crafting by Designs challenge love and hugs Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card , Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen Letchworth9 February 2016 at 19:18

    Hi there, Pippa!
    This is SO super cute. I am grateful beyond words to have you share your talents with us. It means so much to have you share your art in our challenge, and I hope that you have a wonderfully blessed week. Please stop by to join us again soon. And again, congrats on your win last week. You earned it, my friend.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworh
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the main image on this card, lovely details and beautifully coloured in.hanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes February link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete