Monday 29 February 2016

A bit of a laugh

Last week was my daughter's father-in-law's 80th  birthday so I decided to make a card that would make him smile.

Materials used: SAM_2618(watermarked)
Bugaboo Stamps - Gus Birthday Recount
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - Spirit of America Kit
X-Press It stamping card
A5 card blank
Copic pens
small number peel-off stickers

I used the number stickers to put the age on the balloon, very discrete!

The balloon backing paper came from the Spirit of America Kit. The image, sentiment and backing paper have all been edged with a black pen.

I feel I must point out that there is no resemblence between Gus and my daughter's father-in-law! Also I am happy to say that it did raise a smile.

Thanks for popping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #266 - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps And More #182 - Make Your Mark
Inspiration Destination #74 - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow #123 - Humorous Birthday
Crafty Girls Creations #15 -Anything Goes



 

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! What fun. How could it not raise a smile :)
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Pippa! Good to know it was so appreciated too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Bradley1 March 2016 at 16:05

    Great fun birthday card, and thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that grumpy Gus!
    Thanks for MYM at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete