Wednesday 23 September 2015

Apple Pie - Must be harvest time!

Being married to the Rector of 5 parishes means that this time of year there are a lot of Harvest Services and lunches/suppers. Every one of the churches has apple pie on it's menu every year so it is no wonder that I hardly ever make an apple pie during the rest of the year. There are only so many apple pies one can eat! Which brings me to my card for today.

Materials used:SAM_2270(watermarked)
Imagine That - Maggie's Apples
spotty designer paper
red brads
stamping card
acrylic greetings stamps
Copic pens


Method:
I printed out my image and coloured it in with Copic pens. I trimmed my image down to the size I wanted and then matted and layered it onto the two designer papers leaving a small border around the edge each time. I stamped out my greeting using two stamps and matted and layered it to match the topper. I then attached both to my card base before finally adding the red brads.

I did change the apple sign having made up the card because I wanted it to fit with the idea of the apples being a present to go with the sentiment so I crossed out the price!

Thank you for popping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Imagine that DOM Progressive Challenge - September
City Crafter Challenge Blog #280 - Fall has arrived
Creative Card Crew #96 - Fall
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog #113 - Autumn
Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge #9
Crafting From The Heart #78
Craft Your Passion #28
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog #62
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie #27

13 comments:

  1. Love your coloring. Your card is just adorable. Like how you changed the sign, hehe. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That - Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am inmpressed by your coloring talent . This is perfect; and you have a great eye for design. Such a lovely card! I LOVE that cow :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the brilliance of those red apples, and this is so cute! Love the tiny dotted frame, backed by the red solid skinny mat. It really sets off this happy Bossy with her basket of delicious apples. Enjoy all those pies. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little cow seems very happy and she should be with how prettily you dressed her. Love the apples. I'm so glad you joined the City Crafter Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe this is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image! makes a great card! Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love strawberries and cow patterns. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    Hugs, Myriam (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! monthly challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a beautiful card. Fall is indeed a busy time of year. But your card is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Imagine That Progressive Challenge.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Loving the colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely fall card! That image is super cute :)
    Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Scrap! Best of luck with your entry!
    Tammy - DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think that I would weigh a million pounds if I were you ... I LOVE apple pie and cobbler! Great job on your restraint! I love your darling card too. I'm a big fan of cows! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us over on the Doodle Pantry blog.
    ~Jo, DP-DT

    ReplyDelete