Wednesday 2 September 2015

Art By Mi Ran Challenge

Art by Mi Ran has a progressive challenge on the Facebook page with some lovely images to use. This is my attempt for this month.

Materials used:SAM_2220(watermarked)
Art By Mi Ran image - Digi Girl 242
Spellbinders Triple Floral die set
small silver letter peel offs (from stash)
white square card blank
blending card
red card
Copic pens


Method:
I printed out the image and coloured it with Copics before useing the die set to cut it into a square. I cut the frame from the red card. I matted the image onto the red frame and then onto the front of the card. Finally I added the little stickers to make up the greeting on the bunting.

It's the final day of freedom for me and I expect with the start of term tomorrow there will be less crafting going on for a while. Then all too soon the Christmas panic will set in as I realise that yet again not a single card has been made and I have still not done any things for my stall at the Church Christmas bazaar! It happens every year and every year I say next year will be more organised and I will start earlier!

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:
The Art By Mi Ran Facebook Challenge
Crafting by Designs September - Anything Goes
Beccy's Place September Challenge
Doodle Pantry Ants in my Pantry digital challenge 9
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #75
Clear it out Challenge - Anything Goes/stash Anything Goes
Through the Craft room Door challenge- Sept. 1- Sept. 7
Inspiration Destination Anything Goes #49

7 comments:

  1. You've done a fabulous job colouring this image Pippa, it looks gorgeous, especially the hair. I love the addition of the red die cut border and I like how you have added the letters for the sentiment directly onto the bunting. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! I love your image choice and your colouring..beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for joining Beccy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful coloured! thanks for joining september challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and great colors. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love the border you used on your card ... perfect with that sweet image! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colouring, I just love that die! Thanks for joining us for AIMPDC#9 hope to see you next challenge. Dawn Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete