Sunday 20 September 2015

Autumn is on it's way

There is definitely a chill in the air as we approach the end of September and a lot of challenge blogs are picking autumnal themes. The image for the From the Heart Progressive Challenge is a good one to cover a lot of the autumn themes.

Materials used:SAM_2269(watermarked)
From the Heart Stamps - Pumpkin Patch Girl
15cm white square card
brown card in two shades
stamping card
square dies and lacy square die
various acrylic word stamps
Copic pens


Method:
I printed out my image and coloured it in with the Copics before using a square die to cut it out. I cut a mat in light brown just slightly bigger and then another in dark brown using the lacy square die. I scored the front of the card in halves to make an easel card and attached my layered and matted topper to the front. For the card stopper I used parts of a number of word stamps to make up my greeting because I do not have a 'Hand picked for you' stamp!

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
From the Heart Progressive Freebie Challenge - September
Beccy's Place - September Challenge
Inspiration Destination #51
Addicted to Stamps #162 - Make Your Mark
Craft Your Passion #279
Creative Card Crew #96 - Fall

9 comments:

  1. You've done a great job creating this fabulous easel card Pippa, I love it! The little image you used is adorable and I really like the black border around the front panel. I also like the matching sentiment you used.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet easel Card, Pippa. Great die cuts and your coloring of this sweet little Girl is great !!

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamps of the Month September Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love your coloring on this images. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Einat DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that pretty die cut frame around the cute image. Fab work Pippa.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a sweet image, and so effective as an easel card. Love the colors, and the pretty framing you've place around the image too. Well done. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, your colouring is spot on, and I really love the pretty frame you've added around the image.
    Thank you for joining in our SOTM challenge at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and fun card! Great colouring! Thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love pumpkins with all my heart! Thank you for joining us at ATSM blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today is the first day of Fall. I love this image, she reminds me of when we would take our students to the pumpkin patch for a field trip and they could pick a pumpkin to take home. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete