Wednesday 27 May 2015

Rudolph Day

I missed last month's Rudolph Day, not sure how but there it is. This month I am being a bit sneaky because the image for the Outlawz Freebie Progressive Challenge is a Christmas Ppinkydolls one so two challenges covered with one card!

Materials used:SAM_1730waatermarked)
PPinky Dolls Digi Stamp - the image came free for taking part in the previous months challenge and I cannot find it in the Ppinkydolls Etsy site. I have added the link to the site so you can go and have a look if you are interested.
white stamping card
Copic pens
gold mirri card
Sizzlits nesting circles dies
Christmas Wishes acrylic stamp - origin unknown
white card to make the card blank


Method:
I printed out the image and coloured it with the pens then used the dies to cut it out along with a gold card mat. From another piece of white card I cut the card blank and turned it into an easel card. I stamped the greeting onto a piece of the left over white card and matted it onto a snippet of the gold card. I mounted it on foam pads inside the card to act as the stopper. Finally I cut a second white scallop edged circle and mounted it onto the front of the card blank before attaching my matted image.

Thanks for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:
Rudolph Day Challenge
Outlawz Monthly Progressive Freebie Challenge
Penny's Challenge 229 - Anything goes

6 comments:

  1. I have commented on the challenge Pippa, but had to call in and say this is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Christmas easel card, cute image and love the gold mirri card.

    Thanks for joining in this months Rudolph Day challenge.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Easel card. I have not tried a circle one yet...this one looks fabulous.

    Very pretty image too...love your colouring.

    Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super image and lovely shaped card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Pippa. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our “Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete