Saturday 9 May 2015

Stuck outside my comfort zone

For a few days now I have been trying to finish the first ever 'Create and Learn Markers Monthly Class' from Kit and Clowder.  The image is from Polkadoodles and to be honest not one I would normally go for. There were a lot of new techniques to try in this class and although I am not absolutely happy with the finished result I am glad I kept going and really enjoyed the learning journey. A lot more practice is needed before I can consider it good enough to turn into a card.

SAM_1669(watermarked)

I still need to practice blending out the sky and the clouds. The hair (girl and unicorn) needs more work and I still cannot get noses right. I am, however, very happy with her tights!

Thanks for stopping by. Take care.

Pippa

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Pippa, you seem to have the hang of the colouring. Don't see a reason to berate yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good to me Pippa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I think you have done a splendid job on the starry sky, and blending of your clouds too. Noses are sort of hard to do anyway, and I would think especially so, in a small area such as this face. I think it's fantastic the way you've done the work, and applaud you for being willing to try an image that is 'not you'. I have a difficult time with images like this. (well, you can see that by the images I use! LOL). Hope you had a grand Sunday, and are feeling ok. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete