Tuesday 19 May 2015

Path of Positivity

Deedee's Digis is sponsoring the Path of Positivity challenge for this month. It is a new one to me but when I read up on it decided to have a go. It is tricky explaining what the challenge is about so I suggest you go and have a look for yourself. I chose to use a Biblical quote for my card.

Materials used:SAM_1673(watermarked)
Deedee's Digi Stamps - Spring Blocks
white stamping card
yellow card
Copic pens


Method:
I printed out the image including the Bible verse, which I typed in, once and just the images a second time, then used the pens to colour them. I trimmed back to the required size and ran a dark grey pen around the edge to form a narrow border, before matting onto yellow card. I ran the dark grey pen around the edges of a white A5 card blank before attaching the topper. I cut the caterpillar and the body with the top wings out of the second set of images and attached them on top of the card.

The theme this month is Perseverance and I thought the caterpillar eventually becoming the butterfly fitted with the idea behind the verse. I deliberately kept the same colour scheme for the caterpillar and the butterfly.

Thank you for dropping in. Take care.

Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment