Friday 22 May 2015

Remember Bill and Ben?

When I was young there was a TV programme called 'The Flowerpot Men' and they had a friend called Little Weed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozp8uwUWtBY When I saw this little flower image from 2CuteInk it made me nostalgic!

SAM_1700(watermarked)

Materials used:
2CuteInk digi stamp - May Flower
Copic pens
stamping card
orange and yellow floral design papers
rectangle die
A5 card blank
greetings sticker

Method:
I printed out 2 copies of the image and coloured them with the Copic pens. Using the rectangle die set I cut one image and a slightly larger mat from the orange paper. I cut the large flower head and the pot from the second image and stuck them over the first image after shaping them a little, to create a 3d look. I covered the front of the card blank with the yellow floral paper then stuck my topper on and finishing off with the sticker greeting.

Thanks for popping in. Take care.

Pippa

I would like to enter my card into:
Sir Stampalot Challenge May: Flower Power
Digitally Sweet Challenge 138: April Showers Bring May Flowers

6 comments:

  1. I agree she does look like "little weed", it's so pretty too, Flobbalob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet stamp and beautiful colored! Thank you for sharing at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cheery. The colors are so bright & sunny, it is bound to bring a smile to the recipient. Like the way you've done the shaping on the top layer. Just a fun & happy card, Pippa. TFS & Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Little Weeeeeeeeed (was it just me or did they always exaggerate the weed), that does bring back memories !! Yes I can see your thinking with this pretty card.

    Many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have already told you I love this card, but I don't mind repeating myself at all. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

    ReplyDelete