Monday 10 November 2014

Autumn Colours

Today's card is one I did for the Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge. I was so late getting it done that I had to enter it before I had blogged it! The theme this time was Autumn Colours.

Girl With Kite (watermarked)

Materials used:
girl and kite stamps from Creative Stamping magazine
greeting stamp
A5 white card blank
tuxedo black mememto ink
coloured card
leaf backing paper
white stamping card
spectrum noir pens
black micron pen
copic pens


[caption id="attachment_803" align="alignright" width="221"]Girl  With Kite Close Up (watermarked) Closer view of the girl[/caption]

Method:
I stamped out the girl twice and the kite once. Using copics for the skin and spectrum noir pens for the rest I coloured all the images. I trimmed one image down to make the base then cut out the hat, coat and one boot from the other image and attached them with 3d gel glue. I also cut out the kite.

I matted the main image onto yellow and rust card to make my topper. I stamped the greeting onto white card then matted and layered it with bits of card left from matting the topper.

I used the patterned paper to cover the card blank and then glued my topper and greeting to the front. I attached the kite using gel glue and then drew in the missing string with a black micron pen.

Fortunately America is behind us in time so I did manage to get my entry in before the challenge closed. The new challenge for this week is up now so hopefully I can get that one done quicker!

Thanks for stopping by. Take care.

Pippa

2 comments: